Publicpersonnel's Wage & Salary Survey application was
designed by public sector personnel directors for two major
purposes. First, to make salary surveys easy to design and
conduct, and secondly, to create a salary survey report that
would be understood by seasoned professionals, employee representatives
and members of lay boards and commissions.
We use a simple drop-down menu selection format to assign
staff, select participating agencies, choose benchmark classes,
and add non-salary compensation categories to surveys. Participating agencies are sent e-mail instructions and passwords and then they fill out their forms On-Line
comprehensive "Board Ready" reporting feature includes
a cover sheet, lists of participating agencies, participating
staff, benchmark classes and non-salary compensation categories
included in each survey.
The application also includes a five-survey trend analysis
chart generator that allows you to anticipate future trends
and prepare for them. A full historical record of each survey
is also maintained by the application.
Whether you report to a lay board or a Personnel Commission
the easy to understand charts and reports will greatly enhance
your presentation of salary and non-salary allocation recommendations.
You won't find a faster, more comprehensive or easier way to conduct a salary survey than Publicpersonnel's Wage & Salary Survey Application.
- New - Agencies Complete Their Forms On-Line
- Customizable “Wage and Salary”
forms that streamline data gathering
- Drop-down menus for selection of benchmark
classes and participating agencies
- Clear and comprehensive wage and salary comparisons
- Extensive reporting capability
- Full survey documentation
- 5-year trend analysis graphs
- Browser based - multi-user interface option
- Data Export facility for unlimited customization
- Save on expensive consultant fees by using
your existing staff, no special expertise is required